I am in the process of becoming a scientist. I have the frequent onset of a nerdgasm and feel the need to write up some code to calculate the probability of meeting my soulmate or something of that nature.
I read. A lot. Sometimes I get sad when the book is over so I have started documenting my thoughts and favorite passages of books. Here is the reading list of the Book Club with…myself (give it some time people!!):
- Charles S. Elton, The Ecology of Invasions by Animals and Plants
- Ernst Mayr, What Evolution Is
- Bill Bryson, *A Short History of Nearly Everything
- George Gaylord Simpson, Tempo and Mode in Evolution
- Richard Feynman, 6 Easy Pieces